Emirates ID SDK toolkit is a middle ware to be used in the integration with UAE ID card using a third party applications, it is a need for a set of libraries that provide the appropriate interfacing with the Card and perform the data extraction. These libraries are all grouped under the ID Card Toolkit, developers will be able to create applications that can access the UAE ID Card functions using ICA SDK Toolkit.
The Toolkit operates with any PC/SC compatible smart card reader.
- To facilitate the rollout of business applications supporting the UAE ID card.
- Toolkit makes the development of applications supporting the ID card very simple.
- Developers can focus on implementing business functions rather than being obliged to understand the details of ID card low level complex details.
Toolkit Business functions
SDK toolkit provide the following business function:
- Reading public data.
- Digital signing, ID card PIN verification .
- Toolkit Application Layer: Applications that are developed by any organization who wish to use the Emirates ID Toolkit.
- The Toolkit Development Kit Layer (SDK): contains the kernel wrappers that expose the toolkit business functions for application.
- The Kernel Layer: the heart of the toolkit through which the interaction with the ID card, sensors and secure messaging devices occurs.
- NET framework 3.5: required for .NET API, and ActiveX
- Java Runtime 6 (x86): required for Java API, and Java Applet
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 2008 Server
- Windows 7
Post Your Comment