The Authority highly recognizes and appreciates its valued partners whose support has been a major success factor, which in turn, had a big impact in achieving its strategic targets, and its prominent contribution towards meeting the Emirates Vision 2021 objectives, and the ensuing national agenda.
In order to ensure the sustainability of a premium partnership relationships, and based on the Authority mission to provide and deliver innovative services according to the global best practices undertaken by inspirational national human talents contributing to enhancing the communal security and institutional reputation, The Authority established a robust Partnership Management System in line with the standards of ISO 44001:2017 towards improving the institutional performance and optimization of resources utilization.
Given our beliefs in the significance of partnerships in achieving our vision “Trusted identity and leading services”, and the crucial role played by the partnerships in our dedicated areas towards supporting our mission and objectives, through which we seek to seize opportunities, overcome challenges and provide unique services under the best practices criteria, we have built and implemented a specialized Partnership Management System under the specific requirements of the International Organization for Standardization ISO 44001:2017. The Authority undertakes to maintain this system and adopt continuous improvement.
By developing this policy, we aim to establish, expedite and develop appropriate and effective partnerships and joint cooperation with local, federal and international entities in our domain within a governance framework that promotes working methods, and facilitates decision-making with respect to developing partnership plans supportive to the Authority strategies and put in a real value to partners.
Towards achieving this objective, we undertake to:
• Build co-operative relationships with distinguished partners, selected according to specific criteria so as to be mutually beneficial to the Authority and its partners.
• Ensure that the co-operative relationships are serving clear-cut goals and generating real benefits to both partnership parties through contributing to realize strategic plans, seizing current or future opportunities, or overcoming specific challenges.
• The Authority’s Commitment to identify and define the risks and effects resulting from its work and activities and any potential risks that may affect the management of the relationship with partners.
• We listen to our partners, employees, and different concerned stakeholders, understand their needs and expectations, and we endeavour to meet those needs and expectations in a manner to achieve their happiness and satisfaction.
• We provide the necessary resources to adopt and maintain the partnership management system, and to comply with our obligations towards our partners.
• We strive to continuously improve the partnerships management system so that the optimal results and outputs of partnerships might be reaped and generated to the best interests of all the stakeholders.
• We comply with the requirements of the partnership agreements, the mutual co-operation relations and any other terms stipulated by the ISO 44001:2017 criteria.
The Authority ensures that the policies set for the partnership management system, are clear, transparent and applied across Authority administrative and functional levels. Authority further ensures that such policies are accessible to be read and reviewed by all stakeholders of customers, partners, vendors, and the community members.
A set of rigid criteria are taken into account by the Authority when assessing the partnership opportunities with the governmental, semi-governmental, and private entities as follows:
01 Partner expertise and value additions
02 Cultural consistency between the Authority and the potential partner
03 Ability to manage a smooth and satisfactory relationship with its customers
04 Ability to smoothly and effectively manage the supply chain and its relationship with the vendors
05 The potential positive impacts of the partnership on Authority and the mutual benefits generated with the partner
|DUBAI HEALTH AUTHORITY||Department of Health – Abu Dhabi||Federal Authority for Government Human Resources||Ministry of Community Development|
|Ministry of Interior||Ministry of Health and Prevention||National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority||University of Sharjah|
|Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation||Ministry of Finance|
- Social Care & Minors Affairs Foundation – Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Retirement Pension & Benefits Fund
- Ministry of Education UAE
- General Pension & Social Security Authority
- Daman Insurance
- Abu Dhabi Judicial Department
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation
- Ministry of Justice
- Abu Dhabi Airports Company ( ADAC )
- Abu Dhabi Police General Headquarters
- Abu Dhabi Ports
- Abu Dhabi Department of Culture & Tourism
- Department of Economic Development Abu Dhabi
- Department of Municipalities and Transport
- Fujairah Free Zone Authority
- Fujairah International Airport
- Fujairah Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Fujairah Municipality
- Port of Fujairah
- Department of Economic Development in Umm Al Quwain
- Ajman Free Zone
- Department of Economic Development – Ajman
- Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone
- RAK Customs Department
- Sharjah Airport Authority
- Emirates Post
- Dubai Courts
- Abu Dhabi Judicial Department
Ministry of Justice
- Abu Dhabi Health Services, Co. – SEHA
- Smart Dubai Government
- Abu Dhabi Digital Authority
- Tahaluf Al Emarat Technical Solutions
- Tawse Company
- Gemalto Company
- Emas Company
- Typing centers
- The Federal Electricity and Water Authority
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU)
- Etihad Airways
- Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure
- Commercial Bank of Dubai
- Abu Dhabi University
The Authority is concerned with honouring and recognizing its partners as a tribute to their critical roles in achieving the Authority objectives and enhancing its leading position. The Authority assigned recognition awards are granted to the best partner (strategic, key, support partners) and awards are dedicated for the best partnership experience, in addition to other categories approved by Authority.
The honoured entities are selected based on predefined criteria such as the efficiency of the partnership, the commitment of the partner towards achieving the agreed goals and its business plans, and the effectiveness of knowledge transfer, etc.